Quarterly and year-end tax relief is here!
Independent contractors and freelancers save more using
QuickBooks Self-Employed support available 24/7
QuickBooks Self-Employed users find an average of $4,340 in potential tax savings per year.
You don’t need a credit card to start your free 30-day trial of QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Put more money in your pocket.
Organize receipts and save with a snap.
Snap a photo of your receipt, and leave the rest to us.
- Transaction information is seamlessly entered for you
- We’ll match and categorize expenses automatically
- Receipts are stored, organized and ready for tax season
Track mileage automatically.
Users find an average of $7,393 in potential mileage deductions per year.3
- Automatic mileage tracking ensures accuracy
- Track miles without draining your phone’s battery
- Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize deductions
Instantly track and organize expenses.
Keep tabs on your finances right from your smartphone.
- Import expenses directly from your bank account
- Sort business from personal spending with a swipe
- Track all expenses in one place and save time on taxes
Create and send invoices on the go.
Know the moment your invoice is sent, viewed, and paid.
- Effortlessly invoice customers from your smartphone
- Keep tabs on open invoices and send overdue notifications
- Get paid faster with free ACH bank transfers
Easy quarterly taxes
We do the math so you can avoid year-end surprises.
- Know what you owe each quarter before taxes are due
- Avoid late fees with automatic reminders of quarterly tax due dates
- Easily organize income & expenses for instant tax filing
Taxes are done
Upgrade to the TurboTax bundle and instantly export your financial data.
- Connect with TurboTax to eliminate manual data entry
- Directly export Schedule C income and expenses
- One federal and one state tax return filing included
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
What is a Schedule C?
Schedule C is an IRS form that accompanies Form 1040 to determine business net income (or loss). Most people who are self-employed need to complete this form.
How does QuickBooks Self-Employed work?
QuickBooks Self-Employed automatically imports transactions and tracks mileage, exports your Schedule C, and helps you maximize deductions at tax time.
Can I add my accountant, bookkeeper, or tax pro?
Yes, you can invite an accountant to collaborate with you for free. Once they accept your invitation, they can work in your account. You can delete their access anytime.
What is ACH?
In banking, ACH stands for Automated Clearing House, which is a network used for electronic payments and money transfers.